Stop! This AP Class Quiz Could Change Your Life
Hey ya’ll! I’ll be real with you right now: after writing up and publishing my recent blog post on the pros and cons of taking an AP class, I felt like I let you all down. I had this nagging feeling that the post was incomplete, though I couldn’t figure out why. Didn’t know why I felt that way or what I could add to make it better. I truly felt like I could have done more for you, my lovely readers.
So I mulled the idea around for a few days. How I could take that topic: AP classes, and go beyond what I had already written up for you? And soon enough, the idea came to me: once you’ve read my list of pros and cons, weighed your options, and decided that taking an AP class is right for you… what then? So I’ve gone ahead and I’ve made this quiz to help you figure out which AP class you should take!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This mean that, if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
Don’t Forget your Freebies!
And don’t forget all the other steps in your journey to applying to universities! I’ve made freebies and tools for you for each step along the way!
- you’ll have to do research on different schools (check out my blog post and College Bucket List checklist),
- you’ll have to come up with an organized way to keep track of all your college and university prospects (you can find my handy College Applications Tracker here),
- and you’ll have to start applying to scholarships (you’ll have access to my master list of +1,000 scholarships you can apply to as a bonus when you buy your College Applications Tracker)
And if you’re in the Los Angeles or San Bernardino area and need some help in your AP classes, feel free to reach out to discuss scheduling some tutoring sessions.
Tutor in Tinseltown Top Recommended AP Study Products:
- US History (Princeton Review)
- European History (Princeton Review)
- Princeton Review AP World History
- Princeton Review AP U.S. Government & Politics
- Princeton Review AP Human Geography
- Macro and Microeconomics (Princeton Review)
- Princeton Review AP Environmental Science
- Biology (Princeton Review)
- Physics 1 (Princeton Review)
- Princeton Review Physics 2
- Physics C (Princeton Review)
- Princeton Review AP Chemistry
- Princeton Review AP English Literature & Composition
- Chinese Language and Culture (Barron’s)
- French Language and Culture (Barron’s)
- Italian Language and Culture (Barron’s)
- Spanish Language and Culture (Barron’s)
- AP Art History (Barron’s)
- Princeton Review AP Psychology
- AP Computer Science Principles
- Music Theory (Barron’s)
- Computer Science A (Princeton Review)
Author: Stephanie Ortega
Stephanie is a behavior analyst and tutor with over a decade of experience in helping children. She creates planners and worksheets for the organizer within us all, maintains a blog, and runs two start-ups. She’s also a doodler and puppy and cat mom who enjoys travel and learning new things.